Silly Samantha - July 11th 2007

This is from a entry I did that I found... I wanted to make sure I kept it! Wednesday, July 11, 2007 Silly Samantha Well we went to the grocery store today. I put Sammy in the cart and we began our weekly shopping. Those of you who know Samantha know that she can not hold her feet still its like she is nervous or something, anyways while we were shopping every once in a while she would cry like something was wrong and for the life of me I could not figure out why so I pretty much just ignored it. Well as we were at the checkout I had Shelby push the cart over by the Service Counter and she cried again and when I looked at her I noticed that her foot was STUCK between the bars and could not get it out. Chad went over to see if he could get it out but could not. Then all the people at the service desk were freakin out and called the Manager to "the front of the store ASAP" I finished paying for my groceries and went to see if I could help. Her foot would not budge. I then thought "great they're going to have to call the Fire Dept. to get it out" But I had one more trick up my sleeve (not really a trick) but I grabbed the two bars that her foot was between and pulled away from her foot. Thankfully even though they didnt move too much, it was enough to get her tiny foot out. Come to find out she did this exact same thing to my mom the other day but it didnt get stuck as bad as it did today. I hope this is the last time she tries this as a way to get attention LOL! What a little stinker. She was all smiles after! :)
Stregth of a Mother :)

No comments: