Happy New Year 2009

I can not believe another year has passed. This year for us went extremly fast! We had some ups and we had some downs as probably everyone had, It was just a CRAZY year this last year. Our major up was that we were able to buy our Beautiful Home!!! We are so excited and totally love being able to have people over because we have the room. I will put pictures up one of these days maybe LOL! Our major down was when Chad was laid off only 2 weeks from closing on our house. I am just glad that it wasn't sooner or there is no way that we would have been able to get it because on one of the documents you sign at closing ask basically that your financial status hasn't changed within the last month or something like that. What a blessing. He is back to work thankfully! I never really make New Year Resolutions because I think they are stupid and no one really follows through on them. But, this year I am doing a New Years Resolution and it is that I want is to be able to get a good savings going so that if something happens we will be MORE prepared. So that if we want something that is a little more than we would like to spend we have the means to get it. I hope everyone has a Fabulous New Year!

1 comment:

Dottie said...

That is an excellent resolution, and one we all should have!