Samantha Wears Makeup

So yesterday I was doing some "major" cleaning, well with 5 kids it's always "major", and I was deep into it. You know how you get deep into things you kinda "forget" about things for a minute, but then you come to reality. Well I hadn't heard Samantha for about 10 minutes and I thought she was just still downstairs watching TV and possibly had fallen asleep. So I called out her name just to see if she would answer. I hear her saying "what" and it was coming from my bathroom, I was thinking "this can not be good" So I go into my bathroom and Samantha is sitting on the floor with all my makeup puting on eyeshadow. She looked at me and said "look eyes". For a second I thought about yelling at her but then I remembered how in a lesson at church a couple weeks back they talked about how to instead of getting mad, laugh about things your kids do. It was kinda funny anyways so I turned right around and got the camera so I could take a picture, so in the future when she comes to me saying how her child got into her makeup I can take out this picture. Blackmail. LOL So here are some picture of her with putting on the makeup thinking she is a "big girl". I learned a good lesson that Sunday. Cherish the memories with your kids, because soon they won't be kids no longer. Besides, you never know what could happen. One day they could be putting on your makeup or whatever and the next they could be gone. Hopefully we will never have to go through that, but for now I am going to Cherish everything with my kids because they mean the World to me!

Didn't she do a GREAT JOB?

3 comments:

Becky said...

She looks like she has a black eye. How cute---thats is so sweet of you to not get mad--especially when your cleaning and you probaly already cleaned that room because thats how it always goes. Thank you for sharing you lesson learned. I will have to remember that next time.

Lisa Harradine said...

What a cutie! Thanks for having playgroup at your house today. It was lots of fun.

Freckles said...

How cute! Natalie loves to play with makeup too. Thanks for inviting me to your blog!