Dallas Turns 5

September 20, 2008
I told you that there was going to be another birthday, but I am late posting it because we have been moving into our new home :) I can't believe Dallas is 5 he is my little man. Mamas Boy for sure which is ok, he is my baby boy.... Dallas just started Preschool this year which I am glad for because he really needs it. I knew something wasn't quite right when he talks sometimes you can't for the life of you tell what he is saying, so after working hard to get him into some type of Preschool I took him to a "testing"and it showed that he is in the 3 - 3 1/2 year old range, which they call a "developmental delay. When I had Dallas his umbilical cord was so skinny it looked like a telephone cord, and that's actually what the doctors call it, so I think that has something to do with it. I am so GRATEFUL that it is just that and nothing worse and with a little extra help he with be fine. Now he gets to go to Preschool and he totally loves it! He gets to ride the bus and also each lunch at school. There are only 9 kids total in the class so there is a lot of 1 on 1 time with each of the kids. Dallas can just play with himself and be totally content. He loves to DRAW and likes to carry a backpack full of toys with him. I love my little man so much!

1 comment:

Dottie said...

I'm so glad you were able to find that out now when it will be much easier to correct than when he is older. How great he gets to have so much one on one time. Monique loves preschool, and mommy loves her preschool time as well! Happy Birthday!