Samantha Turns 2

SEPTEMBER 14th 2008
Yep another B-Day, just wait one more in 5 days for Dallas :)
Samantha turned two and was very Funny I sang to her in the morning after she woke up and she acted as if she was embarrased, I guess I would be too hearing my voice. This year, unlike the last, she ripped those presents open with no problem. She is such a Sweet Heart. She is always saying Thank You, and always wanting to help put laundry away, now if she could only fold. I can't believe that 2 years has gone by... They sure grow to fast. I am always saying "your so cute, can't you stay little forever" Well lets just hope those "terrible 2's" aren't too bad.

2 comments:

Dottie said...

Look how cute she is! I can't believe how fast time goes by. It really is crazy how old we are all getting!

Dustin and Christy Ericksen said...

I love sammy...bring the kids over I want to play with them :)