Shelby Turns 11!!

SEPTEMBER 12th 2008
Shelby had a birthday on Friday... I can't believe she is 11, almost old enough to babysit.... She LOVES to read so we bought her a gift card to a book store and we are giving her a bookcase for her bedroom when we move in (on Friday). She was so EXCITED she wanted us to take her that minute to go get a book. The next day, Saturday, I took her and her two cousins Morgan and Cassidy to the Skating Rink... She had a BLAST! I am so proud of who she is becoming... She loves to help with the kids and she does very well in School.... I think she is weird because she LOVES school, I guess I better start saving now for all those years of college LOL. Happy Birthday Shelby I LOVEYOU!

2 comments:

Dottie said...

OK, now I really feel old. She was so little when we first moved into the 7th ward. She's going to be in YW next year!

Arizona Manwarings said...

WOW 11, its so hard to believe that our little ones are so old. Sometimes i wish we could go back to when they were little and innocent, But then again the free babysitter is so exciting.