Christy's Funnies

Last night I went in to see Christy with Aaron... We were looking at her and Aaron asked if they removed her braces cause we couldn't see them too well. I said "no they are just clear" and we looked over and she was giving us a look at my teeth smile. Aaron asked her to smile again and she did. It was awesome to see.
Also this night me and Teresa stayed with her through the night. I left around 1:30 so I could get some rest and watch Ryker in the morning. The RT (repsritory therapist) had to suction out her mouth, they have to do this more than once a day so it is normal. Well she did NOT like it very much and her heart rate dropped. SO SCARY! It went back to normal and she lifted up her hand, like she always does and had a fist. I said "do you want to punch him" and she lifted it up again. Then I said "you can punch him hard when you get feeling better and she lifted up her hand again with a fist and shook it at him. LOL!
Sometimes I wonder what she will remember and then sometimes there are times I hope she doesn't remember some things. I miss my sisters humor and her laugh so much right now. I can't wait to hear it again. If there is one thing I have learned through this experience is that no matter what Family is Forever and I will be there no matter what. I love her more than I thought I ever could and it kills me everytime I see her so uncomfortable and with all the tubes and machines on her. I love you SO MUCH Christy! I can't wait to joke around with you again and hear your laugh!

No comments: