Just a little bit?????

So today we were in with Christy. Me, Andrea and Aaron. Since she has been awake she seems to always want Aaron in there with her. I don't understand why but she does. When we were in there she reached out to Aaron to give him a hug. I asked her "why do you like Aaron so much?" and she just shrugged her shoulders like 'I don't know'. Then Andrea said how much do you like me and she held up her hand and showed her a little bit with her fingers, so I asked "what about me" and she did the same thing. She sure does have a great sense of humor right now which I love to see. I then asked her "How much do you like Aaron?" and she again lifted her hand and made it like she was saying "so so". I love the things that I get to see her do. It is SO awesome! I can't wait to see what tomorrow brings.

No comments: