UGH!

So I thought that everything was going just dandy when last Friday we were laying sod for our new house. I was so excited to have it so I didn't have to deal with the dirt any longer, 2 weeks was more than enough time. LOL Well while we were laying it Chad got a phone call from his boss. It can't be good when it's your day off and it went kinda like this... " we are slow right now and I hate to loose you your a excellent worker etc. but I need to lay you off for a couple of weeks"... We JUST bought our house 2 weeks prior to this! Did not see it coming since Chad is like a Lead person.... I am so Stressed right now! I made him go talk to him today and he told him that "Yes he will be calling him back but its just probably going to be a couple weeks until then" UGH!!!! SO I went and got a job today, I haven't worked for over 2 years now I don't know how to do it anymore LOL It's a temp job for only 2-3 weeks so hopefully by the time it is over he will have his job back because I don't know how I am going to handle working from 7 pm to 7 am 5 nights a week and get the kids ready for school. I will be packaging cds for $8 a hour plus overtime. I hope it will help but it's not the money we are used to. I hope it covers our house payment at least! Oh yeah and it was right after my birthday so all the money I got to buy clothes with is going to bills now. Not exactly what I wanted to do with my birthday money.

1 comment:

Dottie said...

That's terrible. I'm so sorry. Good luck with everything.