Chad is Back to Work!

Chad got called back to work Yeah! I am excited that he is back to work BUT they keep changing the "plans" The first time he was supposed to leave on the 10th which was a Monday and then be back by Friday or Saturday. Well that Thursday he called and said that they want him to stay another 5 days. Then they call him again saying that they might have him come home last night and then turn around and leave to go to Vegas for a job, he is in Telluride, CO now, Now they are saying that he is going to stay there until Thursday and Brad the guy he is working with is going to take him to Greenriver where another worker Josh will pick him up and go to Aspen until next Wednesday the day before Thanksgiving. I am so GLAD that he is back to work but I can not stand all this undecifulness with the company IT is driving me crazy along will all 5 of my kids who I love dearly but I have been home alone with them for 8 days now and I am going crazy!!!! When he come home I am going to need a Vacation! Any takers. LOL! It will have to be a quick one because the Monday after Thanksgiving he is going to Boston MA for a job for 10+ days. We never really know. Also, from the sounds of things they are starting to get extremely busy which is really good since when they called him back from being laid off they only could guarantee him 2 weeks. So we now know that it will go until at least the first part of December and HOPEFULLY longer, Yay. I was so scared that he was going to get laid off again and with buying our new house it has been very stressful as well. I am glad that I don't have to go back to work though Whew that was close LOL. It was a good thing we didn't have a house payment for more than a month so that helped and Paying our TITHING! I am glad that we never gave up on that and I know because of that our Heavenly Father is grateful. Everyone just pray that I don't go too CRAZY!!

1 comment:

Dottie said...

I'm so glad it's working out for you, mostly. At least he's back at work. I'm sure it was stressing you out.