Halloween 2008

Here is Shelby as the BAT PRINCESS! Chad made her hair look like that. At first she was really mad and thought all her friends were going to laugh at her. I told her she looked Awesome. Turns out Mom was right... All her friends loved her costume. Even as we were trick or treating some guy told her that she had one of the best costumes he has seen. Here is Dakota as the NINJA, every year he has to be a ninja. I told the kids that next year I am picking out the costumes.... What ever happened to Scary costumes for Halloween? Savanah as the Midevil Princess... My sister made this costume. I had her hair curled really cute but after about 10 minutes it was pretty much flat again.
Dallas is our Little Pirate... He was so Stinking cute! This is also his 3rd year being a Pirate. He really likes them I guess.
Samantha- What a cute Raggedy Ann she was. Every where we went we heard people saying "oh how cute" I have to admit she was! She loved wearing the wig too it was amazing. She would never really leave anything on her head before. This costume my sister made as well for her daughter last year so we just borrowed it. It's nice to have a "gifted" person in the family. Next year we will borrow her Glenda the Good Witch and Dorothy costume she made for her kids this year. What will she think of next?

1 comment:

Dottie said...

those costumes are awesome! I oh so totally love Halloween, and our children just make it better!