WE ARE BUYING A HOUSE!!!!

In 8 days (it is going slow) we are going to sign on our NEW HOUSE! We are so Excited it will be our first "real" house, I am not counting the condo, though we loved it, there is nothing better than a house with a front and back yard. Bettter yet, Everything has been finalized on the bank side of it. Our lender says that all the docs are ready so we could close tomorrow if we wanted. I wish it was done so we could close! Basically I have 8 days worry free. Now if I could only sleep.

2 comments:

Dottie said...

That is so awesome! I'm so happy for you guys. A yard is totally the best part about having a house. I love sending my children away to the back yard. Congrats!

Arizona Manwarings said...

Hey, I am so excited you started a blog it is lot's of fun to keep up with old friends this way you'll have to check ours out it is arizonamanwarins.blogspot.com. Way cool on the house congrats.

Shanalee