Samantha

I know I have probably said this before but Samantha is such a wonderful little girl.  She is so easy going and is hardly ever bad.  I feel so lucky to have her in my life.  I love my other kids to death but they were/are a lot harder than her.  I am glad that she is my last too.  I LOVE babies but after watching my cute little nephew a few times I forgot how hard it can be. 

Samantha makes my day pretty much every day.  She says the funniest things.  The other day I went to give her her toothbrush so she could brush her teeth, we just got new ones.  I handed her Savanah's cause I didn't remember whos was whos.  She looks at me and says "that is Nana's you silly goose"  HAHA!

She also LOVES to wear makeup.  She is deffinately going to be a girly girl.  Almost once a week she asks me to paint her toes and fingers. 

I was putting on makeup the other day and she said "why do you put on makeup" and I said "to make me look pretty"  She said "I want to look pretty"...  Doesn't she know she is BEAUTIFUL?

I am going to have to start writing down all the things she says so I don't forget.  I don't have the best memory. 


Didn't she do a Great Job?

No comments: