Day 11: Something people seem to compliment you the most on.

The thing I get compliments the most on right now is my hair. I have always wanted a "new" look so I finally got enough courage to dye my hair and cut it. My sister, Teresa, dyed my hair for me. I went for the copper brown look which has a little red in it. I LOVE IT! What was I waiting for? Then my other sister Andrea has a friend, also named Andrea, that does hair. I have been looking for someone that is really good, and I have found her. She works at Images Salon in Pleasant Grove. I told her that I wanted my hair shorter and cute. She did exactly that. I am so Happy with my hair still and it has been almost a month. I will definately go to her again. When you can tell someone to "go for it" and they do and do an amazing job then you need to stick with them. I hope she never stops! Thank You Andrea for the Amazing Hair Cut!!!!!


This isn't the best picture.  But it is what I got myself.  Oh and I am NOT very Photogenic :(

No comments: