Day 4: Something you have to forgive someone for.

Well I know that I need to forgive someone for something but I feel like I need an apology first, which I will probably never get.  I am over it and I don't things will ever change but I am not going to dwell on it.  My family (husband, kids, sisters, brothers, parents, etc) are the MOST important thing in my life!  After the trials our family has gone through the last few months I have realized that.  I may still be sad that it happened because that is how I am but that's about it.  Forgiveness is hard to give when you have been so hurt by someone, and someone that you thought understood you.  I was wrong!  I have been hurt a LOT in my life and I am not going to be put in that situation ever again.  Families are EVERYTHING!  "Live today as if tomorrow will be the Last" 

No comments: