Day 5: Something you hope to do in your life.

This is going to be a long list I think.  Well here goes nothing....
  • Would love to go to Hawaii.  But first I need to get over the fear of flying.  Maybe when/if I do go to Hawaii I will conquer that fear.  Probably with some kind of pill.  LOL
  • A cruise... Aww that would be awesome. 
  • Get financially stable and not ever have to worry about money again... Ya right!  HAHA
  • Travel the country and visit different places to try different foods cause I am one picky eater.
  • Finish the side of my house... Get concrete.
  • Get a job that I absolutely love so I could get paid doing something I enjoy.  It would be so fun to wake up everyday and be excited about going to work.
  • Go to Sea World and swim with the dolphins... I LOVE dolphins they are amazing
  • Take my family on a week long vacation to somewhere amazing... Maybe Sea World?  :)
  • Get into shape..... Hmmmm that would require working out.  Maybe if I got a pass I would do it more often.
There are so many things I would Love to do but this list is going to have to wait and get updated freguently.  For now I got things to get done. My husband also "needs" the computer.

No comments: