Day 1: Something you hate about yourself.

  • That I am too giving... I always get hurt in the end it seems like
  • How tall I am.... It is very hard finding pants that are long enough for my legs, so I hate how LONG my legs are.
  • I am shy, most of the time
  • I can't keep my mouth shut sometimes
  • That I am not OCD for cleaning.. I am pretty clean but I want to be immaculant! :)  I would LOVE this quality.
  • I hate the curl at the bottom of my hair when it is longer
  • I hate the spot on the back of my head where I can't do anything with my hair.  My daughter Savanah has it to in the same spot... SO annoying!
  • I keep my feelings inside... Then one day I explode, hence my keeping my mouth shut. 
  • I hate hurting peoples feelings... though I don't mean too.
  • I get my feelings hurt easily... I don't mean to but it's hard changing something you are.  I have been like this for 32 yrs.  People just say don't worry about it but I am a worrier.
  • I am sure there is more I could come up with but it will have to wait.  I need to get busy!  Speaking of motivation, I need to find mine.
  • I have the worst memory ever!  I wish I didn't, I would love to remember things that I don't until someone starts to talk about it.
  • I don't have lots of motivation most days.

I am sure there is more I could come up with but for now I need to focus on that motivation I was talking about, now it is time to actually do it!

No comments: