Day 8: Someone who made your life hell, or treated you like shit.

First of all I want to apologize for the post title... This is a experiment thing I got off of someone else's blog and I am just copying the titles.

Wow... is all I can think of this title, what to say what to say...  There has been people that has done this to me but I am NOT going to name names.  I will say that it was a so called friend.  They said some pretty nasty things to me, then not only that, they got my sister into it.  Who does that?  Seriously!  I have never really had good experiences with friends but I would never, so I hope, treat someone the way I was treated.  Plus it was for something so STUPID, at least I think it was.  Oh well.  Like I have said before in my other posts before.  Friends are nice to have but when it really comes down to it my family are my bestest friends. 

No comments: