Sea World

We haven't ever been on a "real" family vacation and after everything that has gone on with our family this past year we decided that no matter what we are going on one!  So we put a little money aside from our tax return so we can go.  Sunday we booked our rooms and got our tickets!  I have always wanted to go to Sea World and see the Ocean but never have.  In fact the farthest I have ever traveled was to Las Vegas.  Sad I know.  I however am NOT looking forward to the LONG drive.  We are going to stay in Vegas on the way down the first night.  I just pray that my kids behave.  The next 2 1/2 months are going to go so slow I just know it.  But when the time comes it will all be worth it!  I am excited to get in some fun family vacation memories with my kids!  Should be a Blast.  Oh and know that YES as soon as we get back we will be posting!

Watch Out Sea World.... HERE WE COME!

1 comment:

Rebecca said...

You will have lots of fun. California is a fun place to go to on vacation.