Goals for next week

I have a list of things that needs to be DONE.  But I am so forgettful it's not funny.  So I am going to type out my list so I hopefully remember.  I remember more when I write it down but I always loose that paper that I wrote it down on.  I can't lose my blog.  So here we go.

1. Call a few Orthodontists to see about a consult to get Shelby braces:  She needs them so bad and I just can't put it off any more.  I will figure out a way to pay for it.  Her smile looking good will be totally worth it.  Unfortunately ALL 5 of my kids are going to need braces, eventually, according to the dentist.

2. Finish my Recipe Book:  I have just started doing a recipe book that I am excited for.  I really hate the index cards, they are just too small.  I found this site that showed their recipe book that I love.  Its just a binder with full page recipes.  Plus I will put a little flare on it.  I am also going to print extra of my recipes so I can give them to my family (sisters).  They always like what I make so I am going to pass the recipes off to them.  Now maybe they will stop asking me to make them food.  HAHA

Here is the site I found my Recipe Book idea from: http://www.prudentbaby.com/2010/01/recipe-binder.html#more

3. Get this house Cleaned.  This is a normal thing of course.  My house NEVER stays clean.  Oh how I wish!

4. Get caught up on the Laundry:  I haven't been caugnt up in a while.  Whenever I think I am my kids bring down their hampers and so the pile looks like I never did anything.  I wish they would bring it down when I ask them to the first time.

I am sure I will add more to this list.  That is if I remember to add it.  I'll let you know how it works out at the end of the week.  Please pray for me.  I totally can use it HAHA!

No comments: