Termination Update

This is going to be quick cause there really isn't much to post at this time but.....  YAY  Unemployment did their investigation and proved that I was not any way at fault for losing my job so I get unemployment.  I bet they are not happy about that but you can't fire someone for a disability.  I also have contacted the EEOC (Equal Employment Opportunity Commission) and the Labor and Anti Discrimination department.  Things are going well.  Well, not for Partyland.  I don't think they thought I was serious about going to SUE them but I feel it is the right thing to do because now it is going to be hard for me to get a job with a Fired on my Resume.  Now just to get my lawyer and we will be set.  I have one calling me today.  It will probably take a year but in the end I know it is the right thing to do.  I always said that people are SUE happy but there are some things that you just have to do to show them they can't do certain things.

No comments: