Whoo Hoo Me!


I am SO proud of myself!  My boys have needed haircuts for a while now, but the cost etc, etc has kept me from taking them .  I usually just do some type of a buzz cut but I can not stand it.  It just doesn't look good on them.  Their hair likes to stick up in places that I don't want it to, and they always want it spiky but I can't ever get it to.  So today I got fed up and decided I would try doing what "proffesionals" do to them.  I have watched what they do and we had a Relief Society activity day that a few of the cometologist in the ward showed different ways to do hair and one girl showed how to cut boys hair. 
I figured if I messed it up then I could just shave it off and it wouldn't matter too much, since it's not like they have gorgeous long flowing hair.  So I took out my hair scissors (yes I have some) and the comb and started.  I am simply amazed that it turned out so well.  I was for sure that I was going to have to just buzz it all off.  Nope I didn't... I just can't get over how well I think I did.  I think I deserve a pat on the back =) 
(Patting myself on the back now)

HERE ARE THE FINISHED RESULTS!
WHAT DO YOU THINK?
 My little buddy Dallas

He was trying not to smile, but he couldn't help it cause I said the name of a girl
  in his class that he says he likes. 

The other day he told me that 2 girls told him that they "LOVE HIM" and he came home so proud. (haha)
How can you NOT love this cute little face?


Dakota told me he wasn't going to smile cause he DID NOT want
his picture taken.  Well I am the mom so of course I got my way.

They both were kinda embarrased cause I kept telling them how cute they were.
But they ARE!  I think I will save that extra money and do it myself
for now on. 

YAY ME!!!

1 comment:

Rebecca said...

Yay for you!! It has taken me a few years to finally get the hair cuts down--that has included numerous buzzes to correct the mistakes I have made. Good job!! You are right they are handsome!!