We Forgot Halloween... Well Almost

Here are the pictures of the kids for Halloween....  I can't believe I forgot to post them! (ok, I can)

 My little Dorothy aka Savanah
Wish we had some red glittered shoes
Oh well


Then we can't forget Glenda the Good Witch
aka Samantha
My sister Andrea makes her kids' costumes every year!  So luckily my kids are just a little younger than hers so I get to borrow them every year!  She is pretty awesome.
 Every year I try and try to convince my kids to be something scary, But NO!  Until this year.  I finally convinced Dakota that it would be fun to dress Scary.  I think he had fun. 
Thats what Halloween is all about, isn't it?


No convincing Dallas though.  He just had to be a
"Wolverine"


 Shelby did somewhat scary.
Dead Skateboarder?

The most cutest kids in the WORLD!

No comments: