Harward Update

Well it has been a while, 4 months!  

I know I am not the best at blogging and I feel my life has been so busy to even stop and breath sometimes.  So here is a bit of an update on what we have been up too.

The end of October we moved in with my parents.  Ever since Chad got laid off a couple years ago, it has been more than difficult to keep up with everything.  So thankfully I have awesome parents that told us to move in so that we can get back on our feet.  It's a little squishy but it is helping a ton.  I can't thank them enough.
Chad is going to school 5 days a week!  Plus he is working 2-4 days a week.  It's not much but it's all he can do right now with his schooling.  I am working as an Assistant Manager at Partyland in Lehi.  It is a really fun job, most days go by fast.  Now if I can get everything down to a T then we will be good.  There is a lot to know as a manager,  then when you throw in a place that is constantly changing, it is hard.  I think I am doing a good job.  I hope they feel the same too.

My older sister Teresa moved to North Dakota :(.  I miss her!  Her husband had been out there for a year before they were able to go out to be with him.  The work is booming out there that there is not enough housing for those that are out there.   She HATES to be cold and always has the heat to 75.  I hope she don't freeze her A** off  LOL  but I am sure when Winter actually decides to show up she will.

Andrea my other sister is doing nails.  OMG she is SO GOOD!  I get compliments on my nails daily and I am always giving her number to people.  I wonder if any of them have called her?  She can be found at Pinked Out Salon.  Be sure to tell her I sent you if you go.  :)

My sister Christy is doing better.  It is good to see how far she has gone since her Accident.

In September my brother got married Finally!  It was a long time coming.  There wedding was Beautiful and fun.  Can't ask for anything better.
This is one of their picture they had on their invite.
Jared, Sandrakae and baby Zaiden

HALLOWEEN:
 Off to School
Sammy isn't in school but of course we are going to let her dress up too.




 Being a Lion


 Then she wanted to take a picture of me doing the same thing....


 Dad too!
Shes a good little photographer if I do say so myself.


 All the cousins at Grandma Steeles work


 Baby Peyton.... Isn't she the cutest lamb EVER!
Her mom, my sister, Andrea made all her girls costumes.
I swear there is nothing she can't do.
Luckily for me I get to use the costumes the very next year since our kids are around the same age. :)


 Going trick or treating together..  This year seemed to be so much Funner than years past.
There were a lot more people out and the weather was FANTASTIC!


Here are my scary kids

I haven't even uploaded the pictures of Christmas yet.... That will be for a later post.  Hopefully it won't be 4 more months.

I GUESS WE WILL SEE....


No comments: