San Diego 2011 SEA WORLD

May 3rd was the day we went to Sea World.  I got some really good tickets for us from www.getawaytoday.com.  A week for the cost of a day pass.  Plus we got our rooms with it.
We made sure we were there before it even opened because we wanted to be there as long as possible


These flags were at the front entrance.  They gave me goosebumps




The Shamu show was so AMAZING!!!!
The ticket price was more than worth just this 30 minute show




 This is the BIGGEST fish I have ever seen


 Sky Tower
We had a 360 view


 



 Daring kids!






 Journey to Atlantis
  It was SO SCARY but fun!  Savanah and Dad were on the very front row and got SOAKING WET...  Definately going to do it again.  (I can't believe I just said that)



 Sea Lion show was pretty good too.
The Sea Lion is kissing his dance partner.







 SkyRide...
I can't believe I even got on this ride!





The Dolphins
The kids got to try to touch them, but they didn't get close enough

Sea World was definitely worth the day in the sun and the sun burns we got afterwards, even after we lathered our bodies in sunblock.

1 comment:

Rebecca said...

Looks like you had a ton of fun!! Sea World is a pretty neat place!!